Thursday, June 22, 2006

It's on

Although I haven't even spoken to the Mr yet.....

We are going to BBQ on July 3rd evening. I don't know about Diva(who is not chopped liver btw) but I know me and our worse halfs don't have to work on the 4th. I am doing this during the week so dear Movieman can join us as well. I am off the whole week - yea birthday week!

We shall eat dead things, swim and drink.

I also want to go bowling one of the weekends that my Mom is here to watch the little princess so either the weekend of the 30th June or 7th July.

That's it for now. I am off to Portland in the ass crack of dawn tomorrow and I'll be back late Sunday night!

2 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Sounds good to me and I am sure that the Baron will be happy with that too. I will have Kenny Boo with us. I love you and will see you at Curves a little later!

MOVIEMAN said...

Sounds good to me too. Except the bowling on the weekend part. That sucks for me. Oh well the 3rd will be cool.