Sunday, August 03, 2008

38 weeks.......

and it feels like this baby is wanting to bust on out of me. :)

I have my bag mostly packed for the hospital and her bag is all packed. 3 outfits I packed for her. I'm a nut, but that's ok. I need a picture outfit and a going home outfit and I may not want them to be the same.

Grama is planning on driving out on the 9th. Hopefully baby girl no name will cooperate and not come any sooner so she can be here.

I have been through the whole 60,000 baby names book and we have a list, now we are going to take turns crossing out names and see what is left when we are done and go from there. May just take the top 5 names w/ us to hospital and see what we think when she is born.

For your viewing pleasure, I bring you a crappy cell phone pic taken just now....


4 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Hey where is the pic? I think the name idea is smart. I cannot believe she is almost here and once again I am in F*ing Florida when your baby comes!

Anonymous said...

Landree Ramsee Macee Noelle Hoil will wait for her Grammy to arrive!!
Love, Grammy

MOVIEMAN said...

Wow. Landree? Isn't that a football couch or something. What a lesbo! LOL!

How about Kylee Ching Chong Hoil?

Oh wait there's a gook named Kylee that lives down the road.

I love you.

Dakini said...

Can you tell me some of the names you've thought of? And did you get my e-mail?

Love you!